We get asked all the time if we will deliver. The reality is that building that infrastructure for our company wasn't feasible and delivery services were costly, both for us and the the customer. After we were approached by Penny Delivers, it seemed like a win-win-win for all involved.
A few notes on delivery:
1. The name Penny means something- the cost of delivery to the customer is only $.01. So, consider it free.
2. Penny has invested in heated bags to make sure food is kept warm.
3. We are working on to-go packaging so food integrity can remain as close to a restaurant experience as possible.
4. We will never deliver brunch. Sorry hungover people on Saturdays and Sundays.
5. We will have some blackout times...football games would be an excellent example of one of those times.
As always, once you use the service we would love to hear your feedback. In the event customers are not happy, of course we will pull the plug.
Posted June 24, 2015